Boston, Massachusetts | New York, New York | Seattle, Washington | Denver, Colorado | Los Angeles, California | Remote, Rhode Island | Salt Lake City, Utah | Plano, Texas | San Mateo, California
Imperva is looking for a Senior Data Engineer, Marketing to advance its world-class Marketing business. This individual should add immediate value around designing, creating, building, and maintaining our marketing data warehouse that enables analytical and business intelligence-based decisions. Additionally, he/she will aggregate and transform raw data from various data pipelines to improve processes, attribution and funnel optimization, pipeline reporting, and overall performance. The ideal candidate should be a creative yet analytical thinker with a natural curiosity to map strategies to actionable and scalable tactics. If you have a passion for the security space and are looking to effect change and influence outcomes, we invite you to apply.
● 7+ years of B2B marketing operations and/or analytics experience
● Experience creating and maintaining data pipelines, ensuring uptime and reporting accuracy. Experience with Snowflake is a strong plus.
● Proficient in data visualization to assess ongoing performance and KPI tracking
● Deep understanding of buyer journey, sales cycles and product life cycles and their respective pressures on the marketing organization to drive data-driven marketing strategies and revenue.
● Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with cross-functional teams, particularly Sales Operations and IT.
● Expert-level knowledge required of SQL and Tableau.
● Experience working with Salesforce.com data structures
● Proficient with a scripting language (Python or R with data packages) a plus
● Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Demandbase, Bizible, Marketo a plusResponsibilities:
● Own the development and maintenance of marketing data pipeline and marketing dashboards. Provide dependable marketing data to marketing leadership and stakeholder teams.
● Aggregate, monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing organization, including recommendations on where to optimize marketing-sourced pipeline, engagement, lead quality, full funnel conversion rates, campaign KPI performance, and/or the effectiveness of spend
● Participate in the annual marketing planning process (e.g. pipeline targets, milestones, forecast modeling, Board packages), ensuring marketing’s goals are aligned with sales and product objectives
● Standardize, clean, monitor and maintain data quality within various marketing databases, technologies and tools
● Design and lead the development of a data and analytics strategy and infrastructure deployment, including technology ownership, internal/external communications, and marketing process governance
● Implement testing methodologies to optimize results and measure the effectiveness of channels, content and campaigns.
● Delivers effective change management and communications for technology implementation, data policy, operational best practices and process re-engineering within marketingSkills:
● Passion for data engineering, data analysis, modeling and forecasting to predict trends, identify issues, and optimize programs to drive business growth
● Experience collaborating with and influencing cross-functional teams and senior leadership
● Project management prowess enabling timely delivery and execution for significant launch events across the team.
● Expertise in translating business objectives into marketing goals and measurements
● Excellent organization and project management skills to complete tasks as scheduled
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off, and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.