The Executive Assistant (EA) will provide administrative support to the SVP of Global Product Development and for Senior Product Development management members.
This individual must value and display a high degree of discretion and integrity and know how to balance urgent requests with thoughtfulness. The successful EA will bring energy and flexibility to the work environment and demonstrate the ability to work with professionalism and courtesy with all levels of internal management, employees, as well as outside vendors and investors.
- Provide advanced administrative support to senior executives of the company
- Maintain busy executive calendars/schedules with frequent changes
- Manage Leadership meetings and offsite
- Schedule domestic and international travel itineraries, as well as process passport and visa applications
- Process expense report reimbursements
- Handle administrative requests independently and route other requests to appropriate personnel for handling
- Handle internal and external matters with the highest of confidentiality and time sensitivity
- Complete special projects as necessary
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting executive staff of a hi-tech company
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, presenting a professional image in person and over the phone
- Must maintain a positive attitude, be a self-starter, dependable and take pride in work product
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative to get things done and work collaboratively with others; strong team player
- Efficient, organized, and have the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines; able to work independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to work with a high sense of urgency within established timelines, exercising consistent follow-through/follow-up when necessary
- Trusted to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature and use excellent judgment at all times.
- Meticulous eye for detail, accuracy, high standards of presentation and the ability to anticipate, react and thrive in an ambiguous environment
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.