The web developer is responsible for creating, modifying, and updating websites; from layout to function according to a client's specifications. Candidate should strive to develop visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation on imperva.com. As the Israel-based web developer, your primary focus will be assisting in development of our innovative website as well as support for the daily maintenance of imperva.com during Israel work hours.
The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Knowledge of Gitlab, Jenkins, Jira, and Agile environments a plus
- WordPress Development (back-end)
- Strong understanding of PHP and MySQL back-end development
- Development of WordPress "display" components
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Custom Post Types
- Custom Plugins
- Web Development (front-end)
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Proficient in Sass and CSS
- Ensure consistent styling across platforms and browsers
- Proficiency in React a plus
- General Website Tasks and Development
- Manage website codebase with Git and Gitlab
- Support and coordinate with other teams
- Implementation of tools and special web pages
- Help support translation efforts and global sites
- Help to identify resolutions to code issues and other site issues
- Experience and knowledge in developing responsive websites
- Imperva.com Maintenance
- Runs monthly performance checks and incorporates updates to continue to improve overall site performance
- Maintains and updates information regularly to ensure currency of information
- Applies consistent web standards and guidelines for style and content
- Evaluates usability and utilization of web pages, implementing planned improvements based on user feedback.
- Works in close collaboration and partnership with web developer in the US
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of website design experience. An equivalent combination of education, certifications, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be a self-starter and require minimal supervision.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.