Our SalesForce Developer are responsible for everything from designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform, coding new Salesforce application, Salesforce configuration, creating flows, testing, training, troubleshooting application errors and providing post deployment support.
This is a full-time position based in IST time zone and will report to the Salesforce Team Manager.
- Communicating with other SF Engineers, Salesforce Administrators, Project Managers or clients to determine SFDC needs, design solid project strategies and ensure effective cooperation throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Creating, maintaining and enhancing workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce environment.
- Maintaining security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Designing, coding and implementing custom solutions within Salesforce platform.
- Developing software solutions using Salesforce API framework and 3rd party APIs.
- Testing functionality and stability of application.
- Providing System administration support of internal as well as customer-facing SalesForce portals
- Coordinating the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- 4 years dedicated SFDC application development
- 3+ years of experience managing a Quote-to-Cash application, including CPQ and Contract Management
- Deep functional working knowledge of Salesforce with the ability to do functional changes and reporting within the application as well as connecting to other reporting apps.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce APEX, SQL, SOQL, XML, Visualforce, Javasript, SOAP and REST techniques, flow designer, Lightning components
- Experience implementing, customizing and managing of Salesforce CPQ is a must
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills to help translate business concepts to technical projects, and vice versa
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or relevant framework
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Understanding of basic middleware and data transfer/sync concepts
- Understanding of Salesforce Billing module is preferred.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with Netsuite and Workday using Dell Boomi is a plus