Imperva is seeking for a strong, smart and passionate Software Engineering Technical Team Leader to join and lead a growing team in our DDOS Networking Security group.
The team is responsible for developing & testing DDoS SaaS solutions. As the Software Engineering Team Leader, you will be responsible to lead a team that develops our state-of-the-art product, leading technology and projects end-to-end while maintaining high-quality standards.
You will be involved with high profile projects and gain a unique perspective into Imperva’s DDoS solution.
- Lead a team of software engineers, and test engineers in a challenging agile environment
- Lead feature development end-to-end
- Managing off site engineers
- Become an experts at DDoS security components
- Support Imperva’s customers with DDoS product
- Substantial hands-on work
- Professional growth of the team members
- Recruiting and training new team members
- Produce quality products that meet high security, stability and performance standards
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a known university
- 5+ years experience in C/C++ with a strong understanding in real time in a multithread environment
- At least 2 years as an "Hands On" Tech lead / Senior Developer / leading a team of developers
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a high work ethic and goal-oriented approach
- Excellent design and analytical skills
- Experience in networking (Layer 3/4 at the most) - Significant Advantage
- Experience in DPDK framework - Advantage
- Experience with cloud computation, microservices - advantage
- background in Linux systems, including shell scripting and performance tuning – advantage
- High technical capabilities
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong background in Linux systems, including shell scripting and performance tuning – Significant advantage
- Experience with cloud computation env. (AWS, Azure, etc.) – Significant Advantage
- Experience with Python/Bash – Significant Advantage
- Experience with Java development – Must
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.