Denver, Colorado | Austin, Texas | Chicago, Illinois | Boston, Massachusetts | Plano, Texas
Imperva is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to advance its world-class Marketing business. This individual will own the processes, execution and operations of our marketing automation systems and related integrations. This role will work closely with the Growth, Regional, Digital, Channel marketing teams as well as cross-functional stakeholders including IT, Product Development and Sales Operations. If you have a passion for the security space and are looking to effect change and influence outcomes, we invite you to apply.
● 5+ years' experience in marketing automation and operations.
● Hands-on experience with Marketo administration & Salesforce.com. Marketo certification is highly desirable
● Experience implementing MarTech tools such as Integrate, Bizible, LeanData, Demandbase/Engagio, TechTarget, Drift is a strong plus.
● Deep understanding of lead lifecycle and scoring, nurture, data enrichment and normalization, database segmentation, lead routing and hand-off process, privacy requirements such as GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CASL.
● Analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
● Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with cross-functional teams.
● Project management prowess enabling timely delivery and execution for significant launch events across the team.
● Manage key technical aspects of marketing systems such as Marketo, Salesforce, Integrate, Demandbase, Bizible, Drift...
● Manage marketing automation agency team, ensuring Marketo programs, nurture, emails and data flow are set up and run properly.
● Evaluate and implement new MarTech tools to accelerate pipeline generation and go-to-market expansion.
● Work collaboratively with IT, product team and vendor teams on highly visible cross-functional programs such as business infrastructure modernization, product trial offers.
● Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign operations, lead management and marketing systems management.
● Manage vendor relationships, including budgets, usage rates, and performance tracking.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off, and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.