We are looking for a bright and passionate hands-on Team Lead to join our Application Security Cloud core RealTime team.
In this critical role, you will design, develop, and rollout major parts of our highly scalable and high-performance WAF/CDN SaaS solution.
You would be part of the main engineering backbone of Imperva Cloud WAF/CDN, including security and CDN features.
This is your opportunity to influence the core features delivered by Imperva Cloud WAF/CDF and join the market-leader company in the WAF world – don’t miss it!
- Leading and mentoring an agile team of 4-5 developers
- Design, implement and test WAF/CDN enterprise solutions
- Own your code - be the last line of support cases and handle production issues when necessary.
- Research new technologies and adapt them for use in the company’s product
- At least 8 years of experience as a hands-on software developer of a large-scale network or security solution
- At least 2-year experience as a tech lead/team lead/scrum master
- In-depth knowledge of Web Applications, Web-Network Protocols, and web environment
- Strong knowledge HTTP, TLS, Web Application Security
- Strong proficiency with C Linux multithreaded Real-Time environment
- Experience in developing frequently released production code in a short cycled CI-CD environment
- Work experience in Python, Bash, Lua, Java – an advantage
- Bsc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent - an advantage
- A team player with excellent collaboration, communication, and self-learning skills