Product Manager – Sonar SaaS Platform
Would you like to take part in defining the world’s first and only multi-cloud platform to protect the edge, applications, and data?
Do you want to impact the experience of Imperva's online users worldwide?
Join our Sonar SaaS Platform Product, Management team!
Imperva is a global leader in cybersecurity recognized by Gartner and Forrester, providing best-in-class solutions for application and data security since 2002. With 6000+ customers and 500+ partners worldwide, we are a vibrant, growing company championing the fight for information security.
We are looking for a hands-on, self-driven, analytical and original thinker, with a passion for building staggering products that go beyond our customers’ expectations. If you’re also sharp and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
- Lead and oversee the execution of technology products as part of Imperva’s Sonar SaaS Platform
- Translate strategy into actual features
- Launch new products and features while iterating quickly
- Communicate with customers and partners to understand the market needs
- Create Product Requirements Documents (PRDs) to capture product specifications, business rules, flows and use cases, as well as user-experience (UX) deliverables
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, sales, research and other teams on cutting edge technologies
- Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to define and deliver products
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage expectations and handle high-pressure situations with tight deadlines
- Experience developing SaaS products and technologies
- Experience and knowledge in modern architecture and cloud technologies
- Experience working with and understanding the needs of customers or clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to interact at all levels and be effective as part of a broader team
- Proven analytical skills and decision-making ability, based on quantitative and qualitative data
- A positive, get-stuff-done, collaborative spirit that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with working remotely, as part of a geographically distributed team
- Experience in the cyber-security space - advantage