Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs, and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
We are looking for a Build/Release Engineer to join our growing team to assist with managing releases and maintaining our Buildbot systems. The ideal candidate will have proven experience with both software development, Linux shell scripting and CI/CD tools.
- Build, maintain and enhance our Buildbot systems
- You will be responsible for setting up machines and ensuring all Buildbots are running smoothly
- Manage the full release cycle of our products
- Build product packages and test prior to deployment
- Work together with other team members to automate the build and release process
- Install software packages as required
- You want to make a difference by using the best technology to implement successful solutions
- Ability and desire to learn and adopt new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Your friends describe you as independent and reliable
- You thrive in a versatile and dynamic team environment
- Always ready to help others and be helped
- You have the ability to resolve technical challenges and comfortable with ambiguity
- 1- 2 years experience in a similar role
- 1 - 2 years experience with Linux Shell scripting
- 1 - 2 years experience with object-oriented programming (Strong preference for Python Programming experience)
- Previous experience working with Docker or any other CI/CD tools
- Previous experience with cloud base systems (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.