Imperva, the leader in Application & Data Security, is looking to hire an Automation Developer for a student position as part of the WAF Proxy Team, based at our technically advanced R&D Center located in Rehovot.
The cloud WAF/CDN real-time team is looking for a developer to take part in improving, optimizing, and adding new automated component tests to our state-of-the-art, high-performance security appliance.
You can read more about some of the things we do here: https://www.imperva.com/blog/?category=applicationsecurity
- Bachelor's degree student for B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent - a must
- Computer Sciences courses GPA 85 and above (please send a grades sheet)
- Experience in Java programming - a must
- Knowledge in Python - a plus
- Knowledge of Docker / Jenkins / Git – a plus
- Linux programming experience – a plus
- Ability to work at least 3 days a week
- 18 months of studies left
- Excellent English – speaking, and writing