Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs, and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
Imperva is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our growing team! The successful candidate will be super detailed oriented and will ideally have past experience working with a variety of databases. This is a technical role that will require both automated and manual testing experience. In this role you will get the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects that define and build the future of data security!
● In this role you will be responsible for testing our products on different database systems
● You will decide what test needs to be automated and what can be done manually
● Responsible for creating, dissecting and following functional, integration, performance and UI test plans for different versions of our products
● Handle ambiguous requirements and take those requirements and create your own datasets to generate the desired outcome.Ideal Candidate Qualifications
● You want to make a difference by using the best technology to implement successful solutions.
● Ability to learn and adopt new technologies quickly
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Your friends describe you as independent and reliable
● You thrive in a versatile and dynamic team environment
● Always ready to help others and be helped
● You have the ability to resolve technical challenges and comfortable with ambiguity
● 6 + years of experience in software QA testing
● 3 years of automated testing experience
● Experience working with Linux operating systems
● Previous scripting experience
● Previous experience performing testing on database systems
● Previous experience testing large datasets and generating your own datasets for testing
● Ability to take ambiguous requirements and define them further on your own to decide how and what needs to be tested to get a desired result
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.