The Senior Manager of Cloud Service Providers will report to the Director of Business Development with a dotted line to the VP of Channels for Americas. This critical role is responsible for driving Imperva’s partnership and business with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure both through co-selling and marketplace activity. You are responsible for building and nurturing Imperva’s strategic relationship with AWS/Azure field teams in your designated region and driving co-selling activities with AWS/Azure and our joint partners, in order to support Imperva’s business/performance metrics.
To be successful in this role, the Senior Manager will need to perform the following responsibilities and possess the following qualifications.
- Develop and manage to a plan that drives net new revenue through the CSPs;
- Be the expert in Imperva’s sales messaging, better together story, motions, and organizational alignment with the CSPs;
- Evangelize and promote “better together” story and wins within Imperva and CSPs to increase co-sell activity and marketplace pipeline
- Work with Channel Marketing to drive regional activities that build awareness and field activity;
- Leverage Imperva’s Channel Marketing team to build a marketing plan that drives co-sell activity with the CSPs;
- Lead day-to-day relationships and activities with CSP’s field teams and Imperva’s Sellers and partners;
- Drive and track co-sell and marketplace activities with CSPs to generate net new opportunities, customer logo acquisition, and alignment of field selling personnel;
- Conduct and/or communicate weekly forecasts regarding CSP co-sell and marketplace opportunities with key internal and CSP stakeholders
- Work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders including:
- Americas Sales Leadership Team, Partner and Direct Account Executives, and Channel Marketing
- Product Managers, Product Marketing, and Sales GTM specialists
- Maintain strong relationships and conduct quarterly business reviews with key internal and external stakeholders
- Stay informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest relevant to role
- Continually demonstrate perseverance, preparation, ingenuity / problem solving, responsibility, and professionalism
- Proven track record (of 3 or more years) in managing an alliance relationship
- Created sales differentiation
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a forecast
- Partnered with Channel Marketing to drive campaigns
- Drove incremental revenue
- Prior experience with cybersecurity
- Proven strong technical and business background
- Worked with internal and external stakeholders to bring that solution to market
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing, or related field or the equivalent in experience.
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Ability to travel (when conditions permit)
- Excellent English-based communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficiency in a language other than English,
- MBA, CCSP, CISSP, AWS certification(s), and/or Azure certification(s)
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.