Customer Marketing Specialist
Imperva is looking for a Customer Marketing Specialist who will support customer advocacy, referral and executive briefing programs that drive customer engagement, loyalty, retention and growth. This role will support programs that engage, nurture, and amplify the customer voice.
Candidates will have demonstrated experience in providing research, coordination, communication and program execution support for marketing programs around complex business, product, policy and communication work. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and enjoys being part of a transformational team.
The role will partner with growth marketing, product management, product marketing, regional marketing, sales and customer success to execute customer marketing programs that deliver maximum impact.
- Coordinate and program manage an integrated and global customer reference and executive briefing programs. This will include coordination, execution, measurement and program status reporting.
- Measure the impact of customer marketing activities on customer growth, retention and financial outcomes, and communicate these impacts to the rest of the organization
- Leverage knowledge of customer segments to manage customer interactions including online/offline communities, customer advocacy boards, user groups and executive roundtables.
- Coordinate customer contact processes and cadence to ensure appropriately sequenced requests and appropriate frequency.
- Qualify, enhance and maintain a customer reference repository and ensure customer reference processes are accessible and communicated through the organization.
- Manage customer communications including, customer feedback, email, direct mail and events that align to the customer marketing strategy.
- Provide documented processes and education to customer success management teams on the role of customer marketing within the existing customer base
- Identify internal and external resources for use in customer marketing execution; manage agencies, vendors and internal teams to deliver against plans, budgets and timelines.
- Own elements of the database of existing customer accounts and the accuracy of data within them
- Serve as a liaison to other functions that require customer insights and references
- Support the development of customer journey mapping, buying roles and personas
- Assist with other customer marketing program as needed in support of the Customer Marketing team charter.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years in B2B marketing including customer marketing experience.
- 2+ years of industry relevant experience
- At least one year of internal experience preferred
- Proven experience partnering successfully with sales teams in a channel driven environment
- Demonstrated success in coordinating and managing executive briefings and global customer loyalty programs
- A data-driven mindset & strong analytical skills to gather business/user insights, apply learnings and drive meaningful action as relates to achieving business KPIs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, written and presentation abilities
- Proficient understanding of database marketing, CRM, marketing automation (Marketo, SFDC and other marketing automation and analytics tools)
- Experience with security, cloud, or SaaS a plus
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.