G&A (Finance, Admin, HR, Legal, IT)
Newark, New Jersey
The Executive Assistant (EA) will provide administrative support to the Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Information Officer, SVP and GM, Data Security BU, and SVP, Infrastructure & Cloud Operations.
This individual must value and display a high degree of discretion and integrity and know how to balance urgent requests with thoughtfulness. The successful EA will bring energy and flexibility to the work environment and demonstrate the ability to work with professionalism and courtesy with all levels of internal management, employees, as well as outside vendors and investors.
● Provide advanced administrative support to two local C level executives, four Vice presidents, and one Senior Director of a fast-paced company
● Maintain busy executive calendars/schedules with frequent changes
● Manage Leadership meetings and offsites
● Schedule domestic and international travel itineraries, as well as process passport and visa applications
● Process expense report reimbursements
● Handle administrative requests independently and route other requests to appropriate personnel for handling
● Handle internal and external matters with the highest of confidentiality and time sensitivity
● Complete special projects as necessary
● Minimum of five years of Executive Assistant experience supporting executive staff
● Preferred experience in a public technology company
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Experience in generation of public presentation
● Must have excellent written communication skills
● Must have excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills and present a professional image in person and over the phone
● Must maintain a positive attitude, be a self-starter, dependable and take pride in work product
● Demonstrated ability to take the initiative to get things done and work collaboratively with others; strong team player
● Efficient, organized, and have the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines; able to work independently
● Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to work with a high sense of urgency within established timelines, exercising consistent follow-through/follow-up when necessary
● Trusted to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature and use excellent judgment at all times.
● Meticulous eye for detail, accuracy, high standards of presentation and the ability to anticipate, react and thrive in an ambiguous environment
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.