Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty. Imperva is a leading provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premises. Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on Imperva to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
The Manager, Product Support is responsible for managing one or more Technical Support Teams of in house, remote and on-premises engineers, and support specialists, who are responsible for providing best in class technical support to Imperva’s customers. The Manager, Product Support acts as liaison with design engineering and software development teams on design, reliability and maintenance issues. This valued position ensures that engineers are current with the latest upgrades and releases. At times, may be asked to assist with customer installation and/or training programs. The Manager is responsible for team development (including coaching, mentoring training and goal-setting), will participate in recruitment efforts, and evaluate team members’ performance to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Manages team(s) of best in class technical support professionals
- Monitor and maintain standard of quality delivered by all team members in Identifying, analyzing and repairing product questions, problems and failures
- Team Building and Professional development; provide internal assistance & mentoring
- Recruit and grow talent in the team, and actively promote personal development of team members
- Escalation point for unresolved customer and employee technical issues
- Develop and evolve processes and procedures as required
- Collaborate with global support managers in EMEA, NA & APJ
- Build and maintain productive relationships with your team’s direct interfaces at Imperva, including WW Support teams, Software Development, and Product Design
- Monitor and own the customer experience delivered by your team
- Promote the voice of the customer within and outside the support team
- Participate in quality initiatives to continuously improve customer experience with both product and process (e.g., Partner with Product Development & Product Management to create roadmap for improvements in supporting Imperva products)
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Background in SaaS Technical Support, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a global enterprise Technical Support role
- Hands on troubleshooting experience (5+ years)
- Previous people management experience in at least one managerial role preferred, minimum 2 years’ as a technical lead required
- Excellent communication skills in English (written & spoken)
- Self-driven with strong sense of ownership
- Demonstrated Incident and problem management experience
- Web protocols and tools
- Extended knowledge and experience with the HTTP protocol and HTTP-related products
- CDN, SSL, Network protocols and tools
- Troubleshooting tools: Wireshark, DNS & SSL checkers, etc.
- Good grasp of application security
- Good grasp of Database security
- Working knowledge of Database administration
- Working knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.