Senior BI Analyst
Help lead the Business Intelligence team and Center-of-Excellence to unlock the value of data and infuse the business with predictive analytics. This role combines business strategy and data vision to accelerate the transformation of the Company.
- Help set vision and own the BI reporting and predictive analytics strategy with Sr. Manager BI COE.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand key metrics and document business requirements for developing appropriate business analysis and reporting applications
- Solution/Design data model in Snowflake and self-serve dashboards that solve data needs across the organization
- Take lead on enhancement releases, testing and any required reconciliation. Ensure the integrity of data under the purview of the projects
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of data and incorporate innovating visualization techniques to improve data usability
- Develop ad-hoc reporting and provide analytics services to support business decision-making processes
- 10+ years of overall work experience in data management, reporting, data analysis and BI developer role or relevant experience in leading BI analytics
- 7+ years in evaluating/designing/recommending/building of effective data visualization in Tableau and other tools
- Expert knowledge in writing SQL
- Experience working with data warehouse environment and using very large datasets
- Ability to strategize at a global level and develop an analytics framework that delivers high value insights
- Proven project management skills with the ability to effectively influence and collaborate across business functions and deliver high quality solutions
- Experience and knowledge of how data in Sales Enablement/Go-to-Market and Quote to Cash processes translate into insights and analytics.
- Excellent problem-solver, who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done. Solution-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate ability to plan, manage, & execute upon numerous processes and projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to thrive in a matrixed and fast-paced environment
- High business acumen and strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of how ARR, retention and renewals is a plus
- Experience creating SFDC reports, dashboards is a plus
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or similar field
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.