We’re looking for a talented SRE to join our team. You’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment. You naturally take initiative, understand what it means to “fail fast” and can course-correct quickly, without losing sight of true north. You genuinely enjoy a collaborative team environment. You’re driven to build highly reliable, easily maintainable, production SaaS and build/test/deploy infrastructure.
- Contribute to the architecture, implementation and automated deployment of modern, cloud native applications
- Set up monitoring for the health of both build and production systems and create automated alerts for outages or degraded performance
- Containerize complex virtual runtime environments
- Expand and streamline complex CI/CD pipelines that drive frequent, high-quality product releases
- Automate all mission-critical tasks and processes
- 3+ years of senior admin responsibility for AWS Services (auto-scaling highly available deployments of network, compute, storage, database, monitoring resources) in a production environment
- Experience building and sharing responsibility for the uptime of production, cloud-native application architectures
- Experience with modern Cloud Native application architectures utilizing FaaS, service meshes/proxies, etc.
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure automation tools/IaaS (Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, etc.)
- Experience building and managing custom Docker images and containers
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and related tools/components
- Experience with git-based repos and complex, auto-scaling CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to communicate and transfer knowledge clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for getting to the bottom of issues and eliminating unknowns
- BSc or MSc in computer science or a related degree
- Proficiency with full stack web development
- Experience with GCP and Azure
- Knowledge of Secure SDLC (SSDLC) tools and processes
- Experience with traditional enterprise web application frameworks, servers and tools
- Experience with performance testing tools and techniques
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.