Imperva is a multi-billion dollar cybersecurity company, protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks. We work in a Hybrid Model from home and from the office (Tel Aviv) and We have been recognized as one of the Best 50 high-tech companies to work for in Israel 2022 by Dun & Bradstreet! https://www.duns100.co.il/Imperva_%D7%90%D7%99%D7%9E%D7%A4%D7%A8%D7%91%D7%94
We're looking for Experienced C/C++ Software Engineer to join our team.
We work in a hybrid model from the office (Rehovot) and home. As part of the team, you will work on Imperva’s enterprise WAF (Web Application Firewall) product, developing new features, and take part in the development Imperva’s new cloud native WAF product.
- BSc. in Computer Science or a parallel degree from an academic establishment
- 2-5 years of experience as a C/C++ Software Engineer – a must
- Experience in multi-threaded Performance-Oriented programming – a must
- Ability to quickly get into a large and complex code base – a must
- Experience in OOP – a must
- Initiative and Independent with self-learning capabilities – a must
- Team player with good interpersonal skills – a must
- Knowledge of Linux and network programming – a big advantage
- Background in TLS, HTTP, Web Security, Application Firewall, Denial of Service, etc - an advantage
- Cloud native experience / understanding of AWS public cloud – advantage
- Knowledge of layer 2-4 network protocols such as TCP, IP, ARP, etc. - an advantage
- Experience with Open SSL - an advantage
Imperva is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.