G&A (Finance, Admin, HR, Legal, IT)
Tel Aviv, Israel
IT Infrastructure Engineer
Imperva, pioneering the third pillar of enterprise security, fills the gaps in endpoint and network security by directly protecting high-value applications and data assets in physical and virtual data centers. With an integrated security platform built specifically for modern threats, Imperva data center security provides the visibility and control needed to neutralize attack, theft, and fraud from inside and outside; to mitigate risk; and to streamline compliance.
Imperva IT is looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join our global team with extensive experience at on-prem and cloud IT Infrastructure systems and who has worked in a large enterprise environment. As an IT Infrastructure Engineer you will manage hundreds of servers and assets, build multi-vendor environments across imperva’s worldwide offices and datacenters while also having the opportunity to grow and learn new technologies.
What would your day look like?
· VMWare product suite installation, configuration, and maintenance.
· Gain new skill sets for DevOps procedures and CI/CD into IT-Infrastructure.
· Perform daily systems monitoring.
· Maintenance of server backups and snapshots.
· Support our Product Development department with responding to requests and incidents.
· Perform upgrades and firmware patches for virtual and physical infrastructure software and hardware.
· Participate in the on-call support rotation for 24/7 operations.
· Provide configuration management and security compliance for virtual/physical infrastructure and datacenter server equipment.
· Support automation efforts.
· Manage Infrastructure on AWS according to our policies and InfoSec guidelines.
· Perform advanced troubleshooting on issues and root cause analysis to prevent future incidents.
· Assisting with the evaluation of next generation hardware and ensuring direct fit with Infrastructure and business use-cases.
· Writing and maintaining scripts to improve system management tasks.
· Maintaining and testing processes related to business continuity. Follows vendor and VMware best practices for hardware and software configuration.
· Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible, work-related experience designing, implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting servers, application deployments with platforms such as VMWare.
· Experience with business continuity and disaster/recovery planning with respect to Infrastructure systems.
· Manage and maintain storage and backup systems. Netapp - an advantage.
· Manage and maintain cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP).
What skills you need to have:
· Customer Service Centric
· Comfortable building new physical and virtual servers
· Virtualization experience with VMware and Hyper-V
· Expertise on Linux and Windows OS
· Familiarity with Jenkins and Git
· Expertise on Bash, PowerShell, Python is an advantage
· Amazon Web Services
· Infrastructure as Code (using Terraform)
· Familiarity with configuration management tools
· Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions
· Server/Storage Hardware including traditional and hyper-converged technology
· Infrastructure monitoring tools
· Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
· Ability to work with colleagues in a team environment
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Proven ability to self learn
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.