Imperva is looking for an experienced Japan Channel Account Manager, located in Tokyo to join the Global Sales team. Imperva is a pioneer and leader of a new category of business security solutions for critical applications and high-value data in the data center. Thousands of the world’s leading businesses, government organizations, and service providers rely on Imperva solutions to prevent data breaches, meet compliance mandates, and manage data risk. The Channel Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for the recruitment, development and management of the business relationships with Reseller and Distributor partners. The successful CAM will work in tandem with Security Engineers and Regional Sales Managers to successfully develop and service all partners and prospects within their respective geography/territory. They will also collaborate with the Channel and Field Marketing team on programs and events designed to promote Imperva’s products and service offerings and drive revenue to Imperva through partners.
- Manage, prospect, qualify and develop key relationships with existing and/or potential partners, within assigned territory, specifically with partner decision makers and Sr. Executives including maintaining a sales strategy based on revenue commitments.
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to partners.
- Remains current on customer business opportunities, existing business conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues; regularly briefs Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top partners.
- Leveraging SFA tools such as Salesforce.com, keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Partner Account Plans and forecasts.
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility.
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with a minimum of 5-7 years experience in Channel Sales and solution selling, working within a manufacturer specifically in Data Security or Enterprise Security Software required.
- BA/BA degree in business, marketing or software engineering.
- Demonstrated experience developing Reseller and Distributor Channels required; experience with Federal Channels and large National Distributors a plus.
- Self-disciplined and self motivated; ability to work successfully in a remote/field environment.
- Understands and manages all phases of the sales cycle and channel role in the process.
- Accurately forecasts all regional business utilizing Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota.
- Articulate and strong presentation skills with a strong command of English
- Experience with Salesforce.com