Senior Product Manager – East Coast, US & Canada
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs, and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to own an innovative SaaS product that will change the way data security products are deployed and used. You will oversee the execution of the product vision, design, go-to-market and value realization activities. You will work closely with customers, sales, channel, marketing and engineering teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
We are looking for a leader that is looking to take a central position in a fast-growing company. Candidates also need to be hands-on, methodical, analytical and original thinkers, with a passion for building and marketing products and technology.
- Own the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Collect and assess market requirements by conducting market research supported by market data and on-going customer interactions.
- Identify the most effective GTM routes and channels for the product and work with the applicable teams to ensure their success.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to craft and evolve messaging and positioning of new features and capabilities.
- Acquire deep insight into applicable markets with respect to customers, channel partners, trends, and competition.
- Develop, track and optimize trial journeys to delight prospects with successful experiences.
- Collaborate with enablement teams to deliver marketing assets, sales tools, and training in support of channel initiatives and product launches.
- Create a buy-in for the product vision across internal and key external stakeholders.
- Work with Engineering to define product development plans.
- At least 8+ years of experience as a product manager in the data or application security areas.
- Proven experience developing and marketing SaaS products for small-to-mid enterprises.
- Experience in the security industry - an advantage. Experience in data security or related areas - a major advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree graduate (MBA or Master’s degree – an advantage).
- Demonstrated ability to develop close working relationships with a cross-functional team that spans multiple cultures and geographies.
- High level of self-training and self-drive.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Commitment to up to 25 percent travel, once permitted.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.