This role will be part of the Australia and New Zealand (A / NZ) Enterprise team. The A / NZ Enterprise team focuses on selling into, and broadening and deepening existing partnerships with, some of the largest companies in A / NZ. Whilst the SE will primarily work within Sydney, there will be travel opportunities to support sales efforts to both existing and prospective customers around A / NZ.
The role is an integral part of the sales organisation and assists the sales team with pre-sales technical knowledge, presentations, and engagements. This entails working closely with sales managers, prospects, and partners as a subject-matter expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
What you will bring:
- A strong interest in expanding your career in Pre-sales consulting with a leading Cyber Security vendor and supporting businesses to protect their applications and data
- Deep appreciation in the role of technology in business, how technology tooling fits into operating models, and are able to effectively deal with business and IT stakeholders
- Advanced level of written and verbal communication and listening skills, with proven ability to deliver written artifacts, such as proposals and presentations, and appreciate and decipher different ways of thinking and perspectives
- A team first mindset with strong ability to work as a team member within a collaborative team environment. Specifically, to support other team members and contribute specialist knowledge on specific opportunities or accounts, work with sellers to identify, advance, and close opportunities
- Ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems and circumstances
- A growth mindset, creativity, an inquisitive mind, resilience, and a people centric personality
- 7 or more years of experience in technology, cyber security or pre-sales consulting, complex solution architecture and design, risk & governance, program and project management, or combinations thereof. Prior experience in the Big 4 consultancies will be viewed favourably
- Exposure in IAM, DevSecOps, CI/CD pipeline and practices, cloud security, cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, and GCP), risks and controls frameworks and design, government and industry regulations (APP, GDPR, CPS, PCI, SOX, HIPAA), network security, database administration & engineering, application development, or combinations thereof will be advantageous
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, HTTP/S, DNS, NAT, load balancers, reverse proxies, firewalls, internet routing protocols, and scripting languages is desirable.
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, effectively position Imperva solutions through the strategic and value-based lens, providing relevant and tailored product demonstrations in person and via Zoom, and working with prospects at both a technical and business level to clearly demonstrate how Imperva's solutions can provide value to them
- Participate as a technical resource at trade shows and conferences when required
- Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop and grow the business
- Ensure successful on-site product evaluations and post-sale installations when necessary
- Be the primary customer technical liaison to assist customers with optimising the value of their investments in Imperva solutions and expanding their use cases
- Plan, manage, and execute customer product proof of values.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.