Imperva is seeking for a strong, smart and passionate Software Engineering Technical Team Leader to join and lead a team in our Data Security group. The team is responsible for developing & testing Data Application Monitoring solutions. As the Software Engineering Team Leader, you will be responsible to lead a team that develops our state-of-the-art product, leading technology and projects end-to-end while maintaining high-quality standards.
You will be involved with high profile projects and gain a unique perspective into Imperva’s Data Security solution.
Lead a team of software engineers, and test engineers in a challenging agile environment
Lead feature development end-to-end
Become an experts at Data security components
Support Imperva’s customers with Data Security product
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a known university
- Strong understanding in C\C++ – Must
- At least 2 years as an "Hands On" Tech lead / Senior Developer / leading a team of developers - Must
- High technical capabilities
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong background in Linux systems, including shell scripting and performance tuning – Significant advantage
- Networking and\or database knowledge - Advantage
- Experience with cloud computation env. (AWS, Azure, etc.) – Advantage
- Experience with Python/Bash – Significant Advantage
- Experience with Java development – Advantage
- Graduating with excellence - Advantage.
* Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business