Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Corporate FP&A team at Imperva, Inc. This is a full-time position focused on providing business partnership and support to the G&A function, reporting to the Sr. Manager, FP&A.
The Sr. Analyst will work closely with the business partners in IT, Global Facilities, HR, Legal, and Finance to develop annual operating plans, quarterly forecasts, review and manage operating expenses including headcount planning and CAPEX, summarize and present variances. Other responsibilities include assisting in preparation of the Board of Directors and executive presentations and helping to maintain the FP&A planning tool Adaptive Insights.
- Establish strong relationships with and become a key advisor to G&A leadership and other stakeholders. Gain subject matter expertise and employ strategic thinking to help achieve function-specific and company objectives.
- Support department heads with in-depth analysis and actionable insights. Interpret large amounts of data and be able to synthesize key findings.
- Roll up your sleeves and assist in developing annual operating plans, quarterly and monthly financial forecasts, and ongoing analysis of actuals versus plan and/or forecast for your assigned function. Identify expense trends, risks and opportunities.
- Analyze financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purpose.
- Assist the FP&A team in preparation of the monthly board package, internal forecast review presentations, and other meeting materials.
- Learn and help maintain the financial planning tool Adaptive Insights.
- Apply “how to do it better” mindset and be proactive in offering and leading solutions and improvements.
- Contribute to the system and operational improvement initiatives.
- Participate in ad-hoc analyses and projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field, MBA a plus
- 4+ years of experience in finance with emphasis on budgeting, forecasting, planning, analysis, and modeling
- SaaS/Software industry experience preferred
- Ability to identify process bottlenecks and streamline process workflows for maximum scalability and repeatability
- High energy level and demonstrated ability to execute and deliver results on time
- Possesses personal characteristics that will create a culture of trust, teamwork, and respect
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to simplify and explain complex financial information to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions
- Ability to dive into the details and get the job done while maintaining focus on the bigger picture
- Demonstrated success in developing and applying concepts, practices, and procedures of financial planning and analysis. Superior forecasting methods and techniques. Advanced analytical and quantitative abilities
- Past experience with Adaptive Insights and NetSuite a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Be proactive and communicate openly
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.