We’re seeking a backend Java developer for our Management Platform team, developing our state-of-the-art SaaS infrastructure.
The team is responsible for developing our microservices infrastructure both in backend and frontend, building our development environment, and increasing dev efficiency.
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-4 years experience with backend technologies – Java
- Proven experience with designing large-scale complex features, design patterns, and distributed software architecture
- Working on SaaS applications
- Cloud/microservices experience
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with databases (relational and NoSQL)
- Highly self-motivated person, fast learner and independent
- ״Can do” attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven innovative skills/projects
- Experience with k8s, Dockers, Helm
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.#LI-ES1