Imperva is the cybersecurity leader whose mission is to help organizations protect their data and all paths to it. Customers around the world trust Imperva to protect their applications, data and websites from Cyber attacks. With an integrated approach combining edge, application security and data security, Imperva protects companies through all stages of their digital journey. Imperva Research Labs and our global intelligence community enable Imperva to syat ahead of threat landscape and seamlessly integrate the latest security, privacy and compliance expertise into out solutions. Learn more on the Imperva website or company blog and follow Imperva on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Build enterprise grade apps to provide enterprise API security
- Designing and implementing a scalable and microservice-oriented architecture with extensible REST APIs that can be consumed by our own platform and partner applications
- Scaling an operational database to handle millions of records
- Understand product/business requirements to define system specifications and design a robust technology solution.
- Design the technical and deployment architecture.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Define coding standards, conduct code reviews and provide guidance to team members constantly
- 10-12 years of overall experience building large scale enterprise application
- Experience in service-oriented architecture (SOA) and building Microservices
- Proficient in Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate with 7-8 years of related experience
- Proficient in RESTful API standards and best practices
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases, data modeling
- Familiarity with data architecture patterns and analytics
- Experience building enterprise multi-tenant software
- 2+ years of experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Event driven/Event processing applications, PubSub models
- Must be familiar with modern, cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS/Azure
- Experience with Scrum and other agile development practices.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving aptitude and an eye for detail.
- Ability to act as a technical authority, to present solution options and recommendations in unbiased terms.
- Excellent command of written and spoken
- 4 Year Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field with 10-12 years of experience.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers Legal Notice Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.