Imperva Inc., the leader in Data Security, is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to join the Global Field Sales Team in Seoul, South Korea and build the APAC business. Imperva is a pioneer and leader of a new category of business security solutions for critical applications and high-value data in the data center.
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, small businesses, and service providers.
We have experienced the following growth and achievements:
- Selling to over 5900 customers worldwide
- 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
- Imperva has been in the Leader’s Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 8 consecutive years in Web Application and API Protection
- Imperva is also a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Mitigation Solutions in 2021 with the highest score in the “current offering” category
- Imperva is named an overall leader in the 2021 KuppingerCole Leadership Compass for Database and Big Data Security
In this expansion position, the Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for selling all Imperva Solutions and Services, by interacting with assigned accounts that are either existing customers or prospects within the assigned geographic territory. They will apply a broad knowledge of the organization's services, products, and marketing techniques to develop large opportunities and close sales. This highly visible and impactful role will work in tandem with a Corporate Channel Representative (CCR) and channel partners to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within their respective geography/territory.
- Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers, within assigned territory
- Identify and close deals with corporate customers through direct selling
- Works in tandem with the Inside Sales Organization and Systems Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Imperva’s capabilities
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level in a Primarily Hunter Role
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with client decision makers including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, and maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue
- Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans and forecasts
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
- Display strong time management skills
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle; ability to handle technical/product inquiries without an SE when needed
- Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 8+ years successful experience in direct sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products.
- Experience in selling cyber security solutions to either the Financial Services / Telco / Internet / Manufacturing industries
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Self-Motivated and proven ability to drive success and close business in a demanding, yet high energy environment
- Past experience working with and leveraging various Channels and Partners – VARs, Distribution and Technology Partnerships
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets and selling into IT Operations, CISO, C-Level
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, REQUIRED
- Experience with Salesforce.com