Salesforce CPQ Developer
As a SalesForce Developer, you will be a member of a team responsible for providing enterprise cloud technology solutions to increase Imperva’s competitive advantage through the use of information technology.
Our SalesForce Developers are responsible for everything from designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform, coding new Salesforce application, Salesforce configuration, creating flows, testing, training, troubleshooting application errors and providing post deployment support.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Salesforce Team Manager.
- Communicating with other SF Engineers, Salesforce Administrators, Project Managers or clients to determine SFDC needs, design solid project strategies and ensure effective cooperation throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Creating, maintaining and enhancing workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce environment.
- Maintaining security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Designing, coding and implementing custom solutions within Salesforce platform.
- Developing software solutions using Salesforce API framework and 3rd party APIs.
- Testing functionality and stability of application.
- Providing System administration support of internal as well as customer-facing SalesForce portals
- Coordinating the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- 4 years dedicated SFDC application development
- 3+ years of experience managing a Quote-to-Cash application, including Salesforce CPQ and Contract Management
- Deep functional working knowledge of Salesforce with the ability to do functional changes and reporting within the application as well as connecting to other reporting apps.
- Deep understanding and proven experience of Salesforce application development (APEX, SQL, SOQL, XML, Visualforce, Javasript, SOAP and REST techniques, flow designer, Lightning components)
- Experience implementing, customizing and managing of Salesforce CPQ is a must
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills to help translate business concepts to technical projects, and vice versa
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or relevant framework
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Understanding of basic middleware and data transfer/sync concepts
- Understanding of Salesforce Billing module is preferred.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with Netsuite and Workday using Dell Boomi is a plus
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more:www.imperva.com, ourblog, onTwitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off, salary continuance for adoption or birth of a child and more, and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services atwww.imperva.com and career opportunities atwww.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.