In this role, you will be part of Imperva Technical Operations organization, reporting to the VP Director of Technical Operations.
You will be interfacing directly with all Tech Ops teams as well as extensive work with internal stakeholders (R&D, Support, CSM etc.) to drive the guidelines, processes, and operational efficiency across the company. As you're often working in high pressure situations with executives through to technicians, strong communication, matrix management and relationship management skills are essential.
- Seek opportunities to enhance systems operations and configuration focusing in standards and guidelines that generates efficiencies.
- Measure KPIs of effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage projects aiming to drive standards and operational excellence of Imperva resources.
Lead the FinOps in the organization by defining KPI, Dashboards, Cost reduction recommendation to eliminate waste and increase our ROI
- Optimize Cloud Costs: Design/implement tagging framework and governance model, budgets and change management, cost optimization lifecycle, and show back dashboarding.
- Support Platform Migration Teams: Serve as a trusted liaison between engineering and finance, helping finance quantify the cost impacts of engineering operational decisions and helping engineering implement cost best practices throughout their stack.
- Provide Knowledge Leadership and Tools: Act as the go-to expert for stakeholders in Engineering and Product by providing tools to develop and measure cost related insights, metrics, and KPIs to help them better understand their products and how to build them more efficiently.
- Drive optimization through discovery, development, and sharing of cost-saving opportunities
What you need to succeed:
- Be a driving force for change, A bias toward action, along with an internal drive for continuous improvement
- Passion for process improvement and a knack for identifying areas that need improvement and solutions to those problems
- Big picture thinking
- Business Analytics skills, ability to build dashboard
- 5 years’ experience as a project manager of Technical or Infrastructure projects - a must
- Prior work experience in Finance IT, with good knowledge of financial principles and business finance; good understanding of overall Cloud Cost Management and FinOps principles; demonstrated experience with detailed billing statements from cloud providers.
- SaaS company environment experience
- Former experience in production infrastructures, system as a hands-on player
- Organized and methodological management and approach
- Exceptional interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to document solutions and present ideas to cross-functional teams
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization in a complex and intensive environment
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment & demonstrate conflict and situation management skills
- Ability to work independently
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.