Salesforce Developer / Administrator
The SFDC Administrator/Developer will be responsible for the design, configuration, development, testing, documentation, and deployment of CRM solutions on the salesforce.com platform, specifically related to SFDC CPQ module and customer portal
This is a full-time position in the remote working environment to be able to work in PST time zone and will report to the Salesforce Team Manager.
- Communicating with other SF Engineers, Salesforce Administrators, Project Managers or clients to determine SFDC needs, design solid project strategies and ensure effective cooperation throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Creating, maintaining and enhancing workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce environment.
- Maintaining security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Designing, coding and implementing custom solutions within Salesforce platform.
- Developing software solutions using Salesforce API framework and 3rd party APIs.
- Testing functionality and stability of application.
- Providing System administration support of internal as well as customer-facing SalesForce portals
- Coordinating the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Handle all basic administrative functions including fixing data records, user account maintenance reports and dashboards
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Transfer record ownership due to changes in job responsibility or territory coverage.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and access privileges.
- Create and maintain user permissions, roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Configure products, Price Lists and Price List Items for use within CPQ.
- Document and train staff on system best practices and processes
- 4+ years dedicated SFDC application development
- 3+ years of experience managing a Quote-to-Cash application, including CPQ and Contract Management
- 1+ years dedicated SFDC admin experience
- Functional working knowledge of Salesforce with the ability to do some functional changes and reporting with the application.
- Exceptional communication skills – written, presentation skills, etc.
- Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce CPQ
- Strong data management abilities including excellent skills on writing complex SOQL queries to extract data for farther analysis
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills to help translate business concepts to technical projects, and vice versa
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or relevant framework
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Good understanding of Salesforce CPQ is a must
- Understanding of Salesforce Billing module is preferred.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more:www.imperva.com, ourblog, onTwitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off, salary continuance for adoption or birth of a child and more, and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services atwww.imperva.com and career opportunities atwww.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.