As the Senior Manager of Accounting, you’ll play a key role in scaling our finance and accounting operations to support the business growth. Reporting directly to the Assistant Controller, this role will oversee the accounting operations globally. The Senior Manager of Accounting oversees the US and International team and guide the team on its path to public company readiness, hiring and mentoring the team to meet the challenges of a high growth, global company. The Senior Manager of Accounting will partner with all aspects of the business to build and improve business and accounting processes, systems and controls while ensuring that core accounting functions are operating at a level appropriate for the stage of the Company.
- Lead all aspects of Imperva’s corporate accounting - responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of consolidated financial reports and statements for presentation to the Company's management, flux analysis and lead the team in day to day accounting and month-end close activities. Areas of responsibility will initially include overseeing the international accounting team’s monthly, quarterly and annual close activities across EMEA and APAC, review the general ledger accounting activities in NetSuite and US accounting activities.
- Manage local and statutory compliance of all international entities, including but not limited to maintaining books under local accounting standards, preparing annual statutory reporting, completing VAT filings and facilitating statutory audits.
- Participate and support the US GAAP annual audits
- Drive and implement process improvements, including SOX compliance
- Be a leader who is driven to build high performing teams, contributing to a positive and empathetic culture that values members, providing support and mentorship along the way.
- Be comfortable communicating results and addressing issues as they arise to management.
- Collaborate with leadership across the company to provide timely reporting to assist in strategic initiatives and key decision processes including partnering with FP&A, Technical Accounting, Legal and other cross-functional teams to develop, support, and improve the systems, policies, and procedures necessary to drive efficiency and provide meaningful financial data.
- Work with the external auditors and advisors on audit, accounting, and other matters.
- Ability and desire to flex with the Company’s growth and continued international expansion.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and CPA certification (or an Equivalent certification)
- 8+ years of accounting experience and minimum 6 years of operational accounting experience in the multinational tech industry.
- Experience with NetSuite and Blackline preferred.
- Manage team across various time zones in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Collaborative worker / team player.
- Solid technical knowledge of GAAP / SEC accounting and reporting requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience managing, developing and mentoring finance professionals, growing future leaders and inspiring high performing teams.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.