Cyber Side-Effects - Cloud Databases and Modern Malware
Presented by Amichai Shulman, CTO, Imperva
Database as a Service (DBaaS) offers a self-service model for provisioning databases, without the cost of setting up servers and burdening IT teams. However, DBaaS also offers cyber criminals easier access to your data, from both inside and outside the service.
Apart from offering criminals a cheap and safe playground, DBaaS itself introduces new security issues. When an organization's internal data is stored in the cloud, an attacker no longer needs to gain access to the organization's network before compromising high-value data. This webinar will:
- Show how attackers are exploiting cloud database services in their operations
- Discuss key implications to internal databases
- Identify the hidden risks of DBaaS
- Re-asses the severity of database vulnerabilities in a hosted environment
Protecting Against Vulnerabilities in SharePoint Add-ons
Presented by Carrie McDaniel, SharePoint Security, Imperva
As the pace of Microsoft SharePoint adoption continues, most organizations are turning to third party add-ons to support demands for functionality. It's for these reasons that experts compare SharePoint without add-ons to an iPhone without apps. Third party add-ons, however, arrive pre-packaged with unique security risks -- vulnerabilities that IT cannot directly fix.
Join Imperva's Carrie McDaniel to learn how organizations can offset vulnerabilities found in SharePoint add-ons by applying a multi-layered defense strategy. This webinar will:
- Identify risks associated with using SharePoint plug-ins and web parts developed by third parties
- Describe how hackers target and exploit third-party code using attacks such as SQL injection
- Introduce a three-layered approach to securing SharePoint
A Blueprint for Web Attack Survival
Presented by Kasey Cross, Imperva | Nick Silver, WhiteHat Security
Is your organization prepared to face a large-scale attack from hacktivists or cybercriminals? This webinar provides a step-by-step plan to protect web applications using proven strategies from application security consultants that have been on the front lines of attack.
Join security experts from Imperva and WhiteHat Security to see what steps your organization can take to implement a comprehensive strategy for repelling web attacks. This webinar will:
- Describe the modern attack methods and tools used by hacktivists and cybercriminals
- Explain the processes and technologies you can use to safeguard your website
- Help you prioritize security efforts and identify security tips and tricks you might have overlooked