Detecting Suspicious File Access
Our security experts walk through dynamic peer group analysis in CounterBreach 2.0. Tune in to see how to use machine learning to define dynamic peer groups, detect suspicious file access behavior, and dynamically manage access permissions.
Next-Generation Insider Threat Protection
Presented by guest speaker John Kindervag, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research and Morgan Gerhart, VP, Product Marketing, Imperva
View a webinar where guest speaker John Kindervag, VP, Principal Analyst Serving Security and Risk Professionals at Forrester Research, and Morgan Gerhart, VP, Product Marketing, Imperva, will walk through what you need to know to protect your organization and customers from insider threats.
During this webinar they will:
- Discuss new research on the trends and challenges for detecting insider threats
- Break down the cause of recent, high-profile data breaches
- Introduce a new data security strategy that pinpoints insider threats
BrightTalk Defend Against Attacks from the Inside
Presented by Carrie McDaniel, Product Marketing Manager, Imperva
Data is an organization’s most valuable asset. In order to be effective, employees need access to company data. When internal users become compromised, are careless or carry out malicious activity, enterprise data is put significantly at risk. In the past year the majority of security professionals reported a rise in insider threats attributed mostly to insufficient data protection strategies.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn why insider threats are tough to detect, even when monitoring technologies are in place
- Understand what differentiates good data access from bad data access
- Find out how visibility into insider activity reduces risk, and cuts down on incident detection and remediation time
Imperva CounterBreach 101: Protect Your Data from Insider Threats
Presented by Carrie McDaniel, Product Marketing Manager and Dror Shemesh, CounterBreach Engineering Lead
Learn how to detect and mitigate insider threats with Imperva CounterBreach. CounterBreach is a powerful new product that seamlessly integrates with Imperva SecureSphere database and file security solutions and Imperva Skyfence to pinpoint critical anomalies across databases, file servers, and cloud apps. You’ll see how the solution helps security teams save time by proactively pinpointing the most dangerous user data access incidents.
In this session you will be shown:
- How CounterBreach takes data security to the next level with advanced machine learning, peer group analysis and deception technology which work together to accurately detect insider threats
- Key product functionality that will help you perform faster security investigations
- An interactive demo of the product
Shaping-Up SharePoint Security in Five Steps
Presented by Amichai Shulman, CTO, Imperva
The use of Microsoft SharePoint is growing rapidly inside most enterprises; however, native functionality fails to address critical security risks. For organizations, this shortcoming poses a tremendous challenge: How do you balance the need for collaboration with the need for security? Join Imperva CTO, Amichai Shulman, as he addresses the key technical aspects of SharePoint security. In particular, this webinar will identify the most important steps to securing SharePoint, including:
- How SharePoint is architected and the inherent security gaps
- How to protect SharePoint from insider threats
- How to stop hackers from breaking externally facing SharePoint deployments