The State of Application Security: Hackers On Steroids
Presented by Itsik Mantin, Director of Security Research, Imperva
Organizations of all sizes face a universal security threat from today’s organized hacking industry. Why? Hackers have decreased costs and expanded their reach with tools and technologies that allow for automated attacks against Web applications.
This webinar will detail key insights from the Imperva Defense Center annual Web Application Attack Report. Attend this webinar for an in-depth view of the threat landscape for the year. We will:
- Discuss hacking trends and shifts
- Provide breach analysis by geography, industry, and attack type
- Detail next steps for improved security controls and risk management processes
Database Monitoring: First and Last Line of Defense
Presented by Cheryl O’Neill, Director of Product Marketing, Imperva
In the battle to defend your data you have an edge over the hacker that can prevent or minimize the damage of a database breach. You have the advantage of operating within your own environment and can deploy automated surveillance capabilities to watch sensitive data. When a hacker breaches the firewall or compromises a privileged user they are beyond the reach of most security measures. Only a data centric solution that directly monitors data access will be able to spot and stop the abnormal activity.
Join us to learn how SecureSphere data protection solutions can help you improve your security profile and protect your company against a database breach.
Why Network and Endpoint Security Isn’t Enough
Presented by Cheryl O'Neill, Dir. Product Marketing, Database Security, Imperva | Narayan Makaram, Dir. Product Marketing, Web Application Security, Imperva
The rise in high-profile breaches demonstrates that traditional security defenses are no longer enough. Endpoint and network security cannot defend against sophisticated attacks or compromised insiders.
View this webinar and learn:
- Why traditional security measures fail to stop web attacks and data breaches
- How modernized best practices safeguard against web application attacks
- What strategies enable scalable data protection and simplified audits
How a Low Risk Cloud App Can Become a Big Threat
Presented by Norv Leong, Sr. Director Product Marketing, Imperva Skyfence
Can you identify which ex-employees have access to your cloud data? Would you like to benchmark your cloud app security settings against best practices or compliance standards like PCI, HIPAA and others?
Most organizations are aware of the dangers presented by unauthorized, high-risk cloud apps. But what about your authorized apps like Office 365, Salesforce, Google Apps and Amazon Web Services? Your specific users and implementations are invaluable in assessing the true risk for your company. Listen to this on-demand webinar and learn about contextual risk factors and approaches that can:
- Enable you to see how your cloud environment stacks up against industry best practices
- Mitigate threats from previously authorized users
- Identify ex-employees and unauthorized users with access to your cloud apps
- Simplify risk remediation and policy administration
5 Cyber Security Predictions for 2015
Presented by Anthony Bettencourt, President & CEO, Imperva | Mark Kraynak, Chief Product Officer, Imperva
We’ve combined the data collected from our products with the insights gathered from our customers to come up with some meaningful commentary and helpful guidance for 2015. Check out our predictions for the year ahead and make sure you’re ready.
PCI 3.0 Revealed - What You Need to Know Today
Presented by Barry Shteiman, Director of Security Strategy, Imperva
On November 7th, the PCI Security Standards Council will unveil v3.0 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). On the same day the new version is released, Imperva's Director of Security Strategy, Barry Shteiman, will deliver a free webinar focusing on the most significant changes to the standard.
Imperva is a participating organization in the PCI Council and has helped hundreds of organizations improve data security and demonstrate compliance with PCI DSS. Please join Barry in this informative webinar as he discusses:
- The historic development of the PCI DSS standard
- Key changes introduced in PCI DSS 3.0
- Lessons learned - compliance as risk mitigation
4 Security Guidelines for SharePoint Governance
Presented by Carrie MacDaniel, File Security Team, Imperva
82% percent of organizations use SharePoint to store secure content. Over half worry that their deployments do not meet security or compliance requirements. This sentiment is indicative of the growing concern among organizations that their SharePoint deployments are a security disaster waiting to happen.
SharePoint governance can seem like a daunting task and leave many organizations wondering where to start. This webinar provides a four step program for establishing SharePoint governance and security.This webinar will:
- Identify drivers for governance, including regulatory compliance, Web attack protection, and data security
- Provide four steps for securing SharePoint through governance efforts
- Outline a risk-based approach for aligning priorities and investments