Protect Businesses from Data Theft, Insider Abuse, and Fraud
Imperva is a pioneer and leader of a new category of business security solution that protects critical applications and data from theft, insider abuse, and fraud; and also streamlines regulatory compliance. We provide a comprehensive solution for monitoring and controlling all data usage and business transactions across the data center, from storage in a database or on a file server to consumption through applications.
The Failure of Infrastructure Security
Attacks targeting high-value business data and applications have increased in sophistication, scale and frequency. And organizations of all sizes are losing the battle to prevent hacking, data breaches, internal abuse and fraud. These same organizations too often also become mired in increasingly complex regulatory standards intended to force them to protect their business assets. Unfortunately, existing network and endpoint security solutions are easily circumvented by sophisticated application and business logic attacks and do not provide visibility into the usage of data and thus cannot address insider abuse.
But failure of network and endpoint security stacks to defend against business threats is not surprising. These categories were developed to solve different threats than those facing the business today. As organizations adopt new technologies and architectures that increase the sophistication and openness of the data center; they expose their businesses to new threats. What’s needed is a new category specifically built to address these threats.
A New Security Stack for the Data CenterThe solution is a new protection layer positioned closely around business data and application systems in the data center. Imperva solutions address the key requirements in the data center, including:
- a broad and fully integrated platform that monitors and protects high-value business applications and the data they use across various systems in the data center;
- automated capabilities to discover and classify high-value business data;
- user rights management capabilities to better align access rights with corporate policy;
- auditing and reporting capabilities that enable a separation of duties;
- sophisticated attack protection and anti-fraud technologies;
- deployment flexibility though physical, virtual and SaaS offerings to address complex heterogeneous data center environments; and
- integrated and centralized management.
In The Company of LeadersWith over 2,200 end-user customers in more than 60 countries and thousands of organizations protected through cloud-based deployments, securing your business with Imperva puts you in the company of the world’s leading organizations, including:
- 8 of the top 10 global telecommunications providers
- 5 of the top 10 US commercial banks
- 3 of the top 5 global consumer financial services firms
- 4 of the top 5 global computer hardware companies
- Over 200 government agencies around the world
- and 279 of the Global 2000
Application Security Road Map Beyond 2012: Breaking Silos, Increasing Intelligence, Enabling Mass Adoption
Gartner, Inc., June 22, 2012
Imperva is a Leader with a strong-performing and scalable database auditing solution...
The Forrester Wave™: Database Auditing and Real-time Protection, Q2 2011
Forrester Research, Inc., May 6, 2011